ACCESSIBILITY & MOBILITY
Conestoga Mall is committed to excellence in serving all customers and offers an environment that is wheelchair accessible and walker friendly.
Accessibility features available for use while visiting Conestoga Mall include:
• Complimentary Motorized Scooter rentals, courtesy of Motion Specialties (available at Guest Services kiosk)
• Complimentary Wheelchair & Walker rentals (available at Guest Services kiosk)
• Automatic Doors at all Entrances
• All Payphones TTY Equipped
• 64 Parking Spots Near Entrances
• Transit: The Grand River Transit Terminal is conveniently located across from the main mall entrance facing King Street. The ION Light Rail Station is located in front of the mall on King Street. For more information regarding routes or times click the following GRT links:
WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY
We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all people, regardless of impairment i.e., vision, hearing, motor or cognitive. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.