Part Time Guest Services Representative
Enthusiastically and consistently delivers on the Ivanhoe Cambridge mission of "Continually striving to surprise and engage the consumer and retailer by consistently delivering a superior customer experience." The Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities and comfort tools;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions assist customers and provide excellent service at Guest Services Kiosk.
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions;
- Project a positive attitude over the telephone and in person;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate them about the centre's services;
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services.
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gifts or store suggestions based on the shopper's needs;
- Conduct all service functions of the Customer Relations/Guest Services kiosk;
- Assist the Marketing Director with promotional events.
- Be aware of the centre's Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan; Participates in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma
- At least 2 years of customer service experience preferred;
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
- Computer skills;
- This is a seasonal position and must be flexible and able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be available the entire month of December.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume in person at Guest Services or Apply on Wirkn!
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- VICTORIA DAY - May 24, 2021 Closed
- CANADA DAY - July 1, 2021 Closed
- LABOUR DAY - Sept. 6, 2021 Closed
- THANKSGIVING DAY - Oct. 11, 2021 Closed