Sales Consultants at Raffi Jewellers focus on providing a great experience for store clients through targeted activities.
Key responsibilities include:
· Customer Service:
o Go the extra mile to make the client's experience with Raffi memorable (proper merchandising, packaging, add-ons, after sales follow-up, thank yous)
o Actively focus on providing a great experience for guests to the store. Practice relationship selling and clienteling. Encourage an environment of repeat sales
o Provide customer services such as jewellery cleaning, changing watch batteries or straps
o Answer in-bound inquiries; interact with clients
· Retail Operations:
o Keep up-to-date with assigned product lines, brands
o Actively participate in events and marketing initiatives
o Participate in trunk shows
- Client-focused, you have a University degree and at least 2 years of sales experience in a related industry.
- You have retailing experience and familiarity with clienteling techniques.
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Jewellery experience and GIA certifications are definite assets.
- Comfort with the online data management system and POS systems is required.
- In particular, those with experience in watch sales are encouraged to apply.
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- CHRISTMAS EVE - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- CHRISTMAS DAY - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- BOXING DAY - Dec. 26, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- NEW YEAR'S EVE - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- NEW YEAR'S DAY - Jan. 1, 2021 Closed
- FAMILY DAY - Feb. 15, 2021 Closed
- GOOD FRIDAY - April 2, 2021 Closed
- EASTER SUNDAY - April 4, 2021 Closed
- VICTORIA DAY - May 24, 2021 Closed
- CANADA DAY - July 1, 2021 Closed
- CIVIC HOLIDAY - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 5:00pm
- LABOUR DAY - Sept. 6, 2021 Closed
- THANKSGIVING DAY - Oct. 11, 2021 Closed