The In-Store Marketing Manager has ownership of all Merchandise Presentation and In-Store Marketing (ISM) initiatives for their respective merchant.
Who You Are:
- Work well independently and in a group environment
- Ability to manage & meet tight deadlines and work with multiple priorities
You Also Have:
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in merchandising and retail preferred
- Store experience an asset
- Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential
As The In-Store Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Provide overall (& as needed, store-specific) guidance for Brand/Product adjacencies
- Work with relevant Buyers, Vendors, Store Planning, Signing & Visual teams to develop ISM tactics, for all merchandise, i.e.: Brand or Seasonal Launches, Vendor Shops, etc.
- Adherence to all standards & pre-set timelines
-Responsible to provide clear set up and presentation direction to stores
- Responsible for the processing of weekly freight and weekly markdowns
- Identify ISM needs as they relate to Visual, Signing & Marketing Teams
- Supervision, development and performance management for relevant direct-reports
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Monday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm