Do you have a passion for beauty? Love skincare, makeup, and body care too? How about connecting with THE brand that founded Community Trade for beauty AND pioneered (and still actively campaigns) cruelty-free cosmetics? As part of our rapid expansion and would love to connect with some like-minded, socially aware and passionate high caliber retail junkies who have a love for beauty, a voice for enriching lives and the planet and a drive for sales success selling products they can truly believe in and support!
· High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
· Experience working in a retail business preferred
· Prior experience working in the beauty industry preferred
· Must be (18) years of age or older due to supervision responsibilities, safety and security issues and responsibilities associated with company assets.
· Open availability for evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Effective supervisory skills
· High standards of tact, discretion, and confidentiality
This job requires constant standing and walking and the ability to lift up to 25-pound boxes at times. Please visit our website for more ADA requirements.
- Thursday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 5:00pm