Conestoga Mall takes great pride in serving our customers, answering questions, and giving advice.
When you visit Conestoga Mall, we want you to feel appreciated - and have a hassle-free shopping experience.
From wheelchairs to diapers to gift cards, Conestoga Mall has all your needs covered.
Many of our services are provided at our Guest Services kiosk.
Visit the kiosk if you need information about stores / services or maybe just have questions or suggestions. You can also pick up our helpful mall directory there or consult our mall directory displays.
- Auto Aid
- First Aid Station
- Defibrillator (note: there is also one located in the Food Court)
Find the Lost and Found services at Guest Services kiosk.
We offer a variety of complimentary services at the kiosk including:
• Baby Bottle Warming
• Courtesy Umbrellas
• Diaper Kits
• 3 Hydration Stations located in the corridor across from Winners just outside restrooms, near the Food Court restrooms and N Wing restrooms
• Phone Chargers located in Winners Court
• Electric Vehicle Charging Station located in the parking lot near the Davenport entrance.
• Zoomaroo car-style stroller -- $10 fee with $1 refund upon return of stroller -- located near the Main Entrance between The Children’s Place and Fido.
Motorized Scooters are available at Guest Services on a first come-first serve basis, provided in partnership with Motion Specialties of Kitchener.
Wheelchairs and Walkers are also available for loan at Guest Services.
We are pleased to provide our visitors with free WiFi throughout the centre (not available within retail locations). Simply connect to the WiFi network -Conestoga Mall- and open your browser and accept the terms.
If you are having problems connecting, try either turning off your data or WiFi sleep mode then attempt to connect again.
If you still have a problem, try clearing the Web Browser history. Follow these instructions:
• Open the Chrome app
• Tap the 3 dots top right corner of the web browser
• Tap settings
• Under advanced, tap Clear browsing data
• You should now have full access