Conestoga Mall takes great pride in serving our customers, answering questions, and giving advice.
When you visit Conestoga Mall, we want you to feel appreciated - and have a hassle-free shopping experience.
From wheelchairs to diapers to gift cards, Conestoga Mall has all your needs covered.
Guest services kiosk located just off Winners court
Many of our services are provided at our Guest Services kiosk.
Visit the kiosk if you need information about stores / services or maybe just have questions or suggestions. You can also pick up our helpful mall directory there or consult our mall directory displays.
Health and safety
- Auto Aid
- First Aid Station
- Defibrillator (note: there is also one located in the Food Court)
Lost and found
Find the Lost and Found services at Guest Services kiosk.
We offer a variety of complimentary services at the kiosk including:
- Courtesy Umbrellas
- Baby Bottle Warming
- Diaper Kits
- Phone Charging
- 3 Hydration Stations located in the corridor across from Winners just outside restrooms, near the Food Court restrooms and N Wing restrooms
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station located in the parking lot near the Davenport entrance.
Motorized Scooters are available at Guest Services on a first come-first serve basis, provided in partnership with Motion Specialties of Kitchener.
Wheelchairs ~ Walkers
Wheelchairs and Walkers are also available for loan at Guest Services.
We are pleased to provide our visitors with free WiFi throughout the centre (not available within retail locations). Simply connect to the WiFi network -Conestoga Mall- and open your browser and accept the terms.
If you are having problems connecting, try either turning off your data or WiFi sleep mode then attempt to connect again.
If you still have a problem, try clearing the Web Browser history. Follow these instructions:
• Open the Chrome app
• Tap the 3 dots top right corner of the web browser
• Tap settings
• Under advanced, tap Clear browsing data.
• You should now have full access